A camp experience stays with a person for a lifetime and we are thrilled about the strong connections so many past campers and staff have with us at Camp Y-Koda. Our alumni are very important to us, as they have helped build the traditions that endure today.
We invite all Camp Y-Koda Alumni to reconnect with camp and joining us in our volunteer and family events throughout the year. In addition, the best way for Camp Y-Koda to grow is by word of mouth and sharing your Camp Y-Koda experiences with others.
Stay Connected to Camp Y-Koda
- Visit our Facebook page and Instagram account to connect with former Alumni
- Attend an upcoming camp event such as our Summer Camp Volunteer Work Day, Campfire Pancake Brunch, Fall Festival or our Camp Alumni Night
- For information on our upcoming events, please contact the camp office at (920) 467-6882
- Pass along camp brochures, flyers or information to those you know who may be looking for a camp experience for their child.
- Visit camp for an afternoon or weekend by booking a facility rental or group outing.
- Volunteering is a great way to stay connected. Click here to view opportunities.
- Give back and support camp today. Click here to view donation opportunities.
- If you will be in our area and wish to visit Camp Y-Koda, call ahead and we would be happy to have someone show you around.
Camp Alumni Night
Thursday, August 8, 2019
Begins at 6:45pm at the McKinley Nature Center
Do you remember how great camp was? Camp lives in our memory as a place like no other. Come back to Camp Y-Koda to enjoy an evening full of skits and songs, while reminiscing about life at camp. Our camper and staff alumni are very important to us, as you have helped build the traditions that endure today. Camp Y-Koda would like to honor all of our alumni at this recognition event to be held during our Thursday Night Parent Program, which begins at 7:30pm. Alumni are encouraged to meet at the McKinley Nature Center at 6:45pm to socialize, purchase your newest camp "swag" and partake in practicing skits and songs to perform at the parent program. After our family program, we invite all alumni to enjoy complimentary s'mores around the campfire at the Johnsonville Lodge. This recogntion event will happen rain or shine!
If you would like to volunteer and help out at the event, please contact Camp Y-Koda at (920) 467-6882 or reach out to Kaitlyn, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Heather, email@example.com.