State of Wisconsin Child Care Forms

Daycare Immunization Record

Authorization to Administer Medication 

Health History and Emergency Plan


2019 Summer Camp Waiver Forms

Camp Y-Koda High Ropes Course - High Ropes Camp & Comic Book Adventure Camp - Waiver Form

Forward Farm - Boots & Saddles Camp - Waiver Form

Boneyard Paintball - Paintball Camp & In The Game Camp - Waiver Form

Road America - Road America Camp - Waiver Form

Sheboygan Quarry Park - Ninja Warrior Camp - Waiver Form

Sheboygan Quarry Park - Maywood Summer Camp - Waiver Form



Summer Day Camp

2019 YMCA Summer Membership Application

2019 YMCA Camp Y-Koda Payment Policy

Day Camp Packing List

Packing Tips

Benefits of Summer Camp

6 Ways to Help Your Child with Homesickness



CACFP Child Meal Pattern - Ages 1-18

Lunch Box Ideas


Weather Closing and Delays




Electronics and Cell Phone Policy

Cell phones and other electronic devices are NOT permitted at Camp Y-Koda or Maywood. Our programs promote the opportunity for participants to learn and play in nature and we stronly believe in the importance of disconnecting during the camp experience. Please leave them at home. If brought to camp, these devices will be taken away and kept in the office until a parent comes to pick them up. They will not be returned to the child at the end of the day. 


Nondiscrimination Statement

"The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex (including gender identity and expression), marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, genetic information, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibitied bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of progrram information (Braille, large print, audtiotape, etc) should contact USDA's TARGET Center (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD)." 

To file a complaint of discrimination write to:

USDA Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410

Washington, DC 20250-9410